Saturday 25 April 2015

Mini post Walls Big Bite vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce


Following on from my previous post on Walls Big Bite ice creams I tried the vanilla with strawberry sauce last night. 


I'll keep it short and sweet, there's not much else to say about this - the ice cream is exactly the same as the cookie version just with a strawberry sauce running through it. It looked good at the start, lots of thick sauce swirled all throughout and the sauce tasted good too. It's very sweet, it contains 3% strawberry purée so it doesn't taste too artificial but at this price it's obviously not one of the better sauces or syrups. I preferred this tub to the cookies, probably for the nostalgia as there's something about vanilla ice cream with sticky strawberry sauce that makes me feel about five years old.


My only complaint is once again the sauce fizzled out towards the middle of the tub. 
Still I'm not complaining for £1! 

Rating 7/10 



No comments:

Post a Comment