Monday 23 March 2015

Müller light Dessert Inspired Banoffee Pie



Müller have release a new line of multipack light yogurts called Dessert Inspired, today I picked up Banoffee Pie and Apple Pie. 
They're yogurts with added crushed cake pieces and first up I tried Banoffee Pie. 


The yogurt suprised me actually, while light yogurts can be quite watery this one was slightly creamier and it didn't need a good stir to get rid of the layer you sometimes find on the top of these types. 
The flavour itself is nice, it's a bit of a mixed bag with some mouthfuls predominantly banana and others more toffee. Looking at the ingredients there are flavourings used aswell as 1.5% actual banana purée which probably explains why every now and then like eating a liquidised banana! 
It's driving me mad but the taste really reminds me of something banana/Banoffee flavoured I've eaten quite recently but I can't remember for the life of me what it was. If anyone try's this and knows what it tastes just like please let me know! 


Although according to the ingredients, cake pieces only make up 2%, I seemed to have a lot in mine. The pieces were larger than I expected aswell and I did enjoy them, they make a nice change from fruit, cereal and chocolate. 
The crushed cake didn't have a noticable taste to itself, but I think that's a good thing, the yogurt gives the flavour and the cake adds a nice, spongey texture. 

I preferred this Müller to the one I tried last week. If you like banana or Banoffee Pie it's worth trying. 

Rating 7/10 


No comments:

Post a Comment