Thursday 19 March 2015

Hula Hoops Puft Cheese


Another crisp I've tried recently is the new Hula Hoops Puft cheese flavour. They're marketed as a healthier crisp as you can see from the little yellow box in the corner of the packet and a lower calorie crisp although that could be because the bag only weighs 15g - so a standard 30g bag would be 142 calories, the same as a standard bag of crisps roughly...


Anyway the cheese is overwhelming when you open the bag, so much so even when I opened the multipack I had to check none of the packets had split - they hadn't! My first thought on trying one, and my opinion still on these now is that these are disguised quavers, in both taste and texture. And that's how I'll sum these up I think. Hula hooped shaped quavers. 
The thing that impressed me though, was the number of crisps in the bag. Despite only weighing 15g you're not short changed in terms of volume - I had about 50 in my bag, they didn't stop coming!
Another decent low calorie snack if that's what you're after. 

Rating 7/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment