Tuesday 10 February 2015

Rolo Dark

Another find from my Ocado shop this week was this bag of Rolo Dark, the pack says new and I haven't seen them before so I'm assuming that's true. 


They're in a standard 'sharing' bag at 126g but I've never let that stop me polishing these bags off. 


In this photo the chocolate looks a bit chalky but I'm putting that down to my flash as that wasn't the case in real life although they didn't look like dark chocolate much, more like a browner milk. 
They did taste more like dark but at 45% cocoa solids I'm not sure if it even qualifies as a dark chocolate. Either way I actually found these preferable to the milk version, it compliments the toffee inside better than the milk and because it's not a bitter chocolate it means you can eat more! 
I did enjoy these and hopefully they'll stick about. 

Rating 7/10 


No comments:

Post a Comment