Wednesday 28 January 2015

Mini post! Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo with sprinkles


I'll keep this post short and sweet, Cadbury have released (I'm assuming for Easter as Freddo has bunny ears on his head) Freddo with sprinkles. I have a major problem with the fact I paid 49p for this in W H Smiths today!! I know they aren't known for their bargains but still 49p for a Freddo!! 


I actually checked this was still Dairy Milk, who knows how much longer it will stay that way, but it is thankfully. He doesn't look too sprinkly from the outside..


..Or the cross section I cut but rest assured this had plenty in! I do like a Freddo every now and then, it reminds me of being a kid (a whole 39p cheaper than he was today!) and I like its a short, fat bar that you get a good chew of chocolate with. The basics are still the same here, the sprinkles do add a new texture which isn't bad but it's all a bit boring now! Come on Cadbury I want some nice standard flavours the likes of Australlia and Ireland get not these limited run "oh just chuck some sprinkles in there and charge 'em double!".

Rating 6/10 

1 comment:

  1. And then if that wasn't bad enough, as Medicare doctors begin receiving lower and lower reimbursements for Medicare Advantage people, they're going to stop taking new Medicare Advantage recipients. methionine vs glycine

    ReplyDelete