Wednesday 23 December 2015

Bassetts Santa Babies Berry Mix


I don't think today's review, Bassetts Santa Babies Berry Mix, are new but they're new to me and it's nearly Christmas - I've got to blog about Santa Babies! 
Obviously they're a seasonal product, a Christmas version of the Jelly Babies Berry Mix and I like that they've changed the name to Santa Babies, even though it means I've got the song stuck on a loop in my head now! 


I'll keep the review short and sweet just like yours truly ;-) There's no difference in the flavours, they're your standard blackcurrant, raspberry and strawberry. I've just found out they aren't necessarily called flavours - each has a name but I'm not going to write them all out because it weirded me out eating things with actual names, I'm no vegetarian but I don't want to know if my steak was from Colin the Cow either thank you very much! 
That wasn't the only thing that gave me the heeby-jeebys. Look at them, forget Santa Baby they're creepy stalker Santas!! I didn't mind biting their heads off so much after I'd had a look at them...
I love Jelly Babies anyway but creepiness aside, I especially liked these as there were no green or yellow - they're alright but strawberry is the king of Jelly Babies and blackcurrant his queen. So for that these get a decent 
8/10  

No comments:

Post a Comment