Wednesday 5 August 2015

Cheetos Puffs - cheese flavour


Day three of my American week and I'm onto Cheetos Puffs. Another not new product (I'm not paying those import prices!) but new to me and I think, correct me if I'm wrong, one of the new to general sale in the UK Cheeto releases. 
There are lots of different types of Cheeto available, Puffs, crunchy and so on. I'd certainly heard of Cheetos before I actually bought a multipack - they're another regular feature of American shows and films. 
The Puffs are cheese flavoured corn puffs so basically an American Wotsit. 
I didn't bother with a picture once I'd opened the individual packet as they look just like slightly less orange Wotsits. 
Although they might have looked like a Wotsit and you could probably convince people they are to look at, once they'd tried one there would be no chance. Being American (although now EU rules might stop that) I expected strong, crazy, unnatural flavouring and smells but really all it was was a less cheesey Wotsit. 
I normally write notes when I know I'm going to review something and I usually have to sit and pick through and make sense of all the thoughts I've had while I'm eating but my one and only note for the Cheetos Puffs is "less cheesey Wotsits". 
You did get quite a few in the bag considering it's super light weight though so there's that. 

Rating 6/10 


No comments:

Post a Comment