Wednesday 29 April 2015

Fruit Pastilles Berries & Cream


I loooove Fruit Pastilles and I couldn't wait to try the new Berries & Cream flavour, the berry ones are always my favourite anyway! I was a bit dissapointed to see that, despite the name, they're not cream flavoured but half fruit, half vanilla and has in large capital letters on the back "THESE SWEETS DO NOT CONTAIN DAIRY CREAM".


There are 3 colours in the pack, the front has little pictures of strawberries, raspberries and blackberries but the ingredients are Grape, Apple, Strawberry and Blackberry. I'm guessing the Raspberry comes from the added flavourings. 
I really enjoyed these, the slightly redder ones were my favourite - I think they're the raspberry ones, but all three were nice. Although they aren't cream flavoured the vanilla mixed with the fruit definitely makes them taste creamy. I liked that they aren't as sharp as the usual Fruit Pastilles, while its not a complaint on the originals this did make a nice change. 

I'll buy these again.

Rating 7/10 


No comments:

Post a Comment