Thursday 15 January 2015

Mars Limited Edition Xtra Choc

A new year and a new limited edition chocolate! This time it's from Mars and they've kept it sweet and simple, the bar is called Xtra Choc and that is most definitely what this bar has! 



I believe this isn't completely new as Mars have released this before, I thought I'd give it a go anyway. The packet is slightly different with some red streaks, I guess to make it stand out a bit more but the outer chocolate looks like your ordinary Mars bar. 



The insides look noticeably 'extra Choc' with the nougat inside being chocolate flavoured and its a great change. This is very very chocolatey, the caramel and  texture are the same as a normal Mars, nice and chewy but the addition of the chocolate nougat is delicious. It is certainly chocolate overload but that's a good thing! I'll be stocking up for sure. 


Rating 8/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment