Saturday 1 August 2015

Limited edition chocolate Mega M&M's


Today's post is really just half of a review. I tried the limited edition Mega M&M's, there's no new recipe here these are just your usual chocolate M&M's but three times bigger. Although they are 'Mega' don't expect huge, monstrous discs they're actually three times bigger by weight rather than size alone. 


I probably should have compared it in size to a regular chocolate M&M. I managed to save a Crispy M&M from the night before but they really vary in size.


So I added a 20p?! It was late. 
You can see they are quite a bit bigger than standard but they aren't absolute beasts. Taste wise they're much of the same, you can't really go wrong with a bag of M&M's. 


The only slight difference in taste I found, was that despite there being three times more chocolate inside, the outer candy shell is still the same thickness. Which isn't very thick at all, so while you still get that satisfying crunch with every bite, they seemed to me to give more of an intense chocolate flavour. 
Very enjoyable and extremely moreish. 

Rating 7/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment